Some fun facts About Australia
Australia is the only continent covered by a single country with remarkable landscapes and natural wonders which never seizes to amaze both the locals and the travellers. Australia is a diverse country so there is always something to explore and experience.
And its actually amazing
as it looks...
- The longest fence which runs for over 5,530 km
- The longest golf course measuring more than 850 miles long
- The longest stretch of dead-straight railway track – 297 miles long
- The longest train record was set in Australia in 2011. It was 7,300 m long (682 cars). Its weight was also the largest – 99,734 tonnes
- The longest highway spanning over 9000 miles (14500 km) in total
According to the Speedtest Global Index, Australia ranks at 68th spot out of a total of 177 countries in terms of internet speed.
As you can see, Australia is truly a land of diversity full of amazing places and facts which make it an attractive destination. No wonder it takes 17th place among the world’s best places to visit.